THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 12, 2009

just want to warn something!!!

too who ever may concern ,
u may thing u smart playing games with me .u may think u always win.u can use ur friend to answer and say wrong number when i call u.but u can never outrun me.my silence is only a time period and my patient is limited.don't try to push me my friend.when u do that i make sure it u will come to a end.

u know about me very well.u still want to play games with me.my friend ,i say alot of things i gonna do but i didn't .i still treat u like a friend .i don't wanna play u out.but i also got my limitation.trust me the day i burst in anger ,no one can stop me.

O some idiots sending stupid stuff in my future wife blog asking why wanna get married so fast,is it because of short gun all.I think u will do that in future and that maybe ur family practices.sorry we are not like that.don't just assume that people want to get married earlier means shotgun.u gossip worst then a grandma.U CAN BECOME GREAT STORY WRITER .HAHA !!!

0 comments: