THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 4, 2009

i realy cannot take it!!!!

i am very stressed now adays.why can't i be what i am in my life.i don't wish to mention names because its not one but many.i really getting restless by people in this world.ya i know i not a good person before. i really a hot tempered person.i am doing my best too forget my beast in me but surrounding bring it out.i don't talk behind peoples back because i am very straight forward person.my action speaks more than talking.so those people not happy with this guy called JASON.talk and test me straight to my face if u DARE!!!
O forget ,don't use block to fight like a cowrd.IF U DARE TALK STRAIGHT FACE TO FACE.Seriously when will u grow up u people!!!.just calling names in blogs showing what u are but real world u are a scary cat .That drama come out in vasantham is a mega hit man!.stop being childish.
worst still people got no idea of what the prob also joining in.U all got nothing better to do .By u joining in he coversation ,it brings out how coward ur friend or what ever the person is.why the person cannot settle the problem ah.PLEASE take the REAL FRIEND[which is me] advice , stop doing this nonsense .O sorry if my english not good . I only study N'level.

0 comments: