THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 25, 2009

WHAT A LIFE?

what a life am i having?its not easy to
be good .Always facing new new prob as
days go on!.I just walking with faith of
GOD.He will take care of me even in my
difficult times.Every struggle i take as a
challenge.I may give up.

I doing my youth leadership again which
i planning to give up a long time ago.I
always had a passion for the yeouth. I
want to see all the youth to excel in their
life.I tried in many ways but i will see faliure.
I think because i finding my own solution to it.
I planning to change the style. I realise i canjnot
do anything myself.This time i moving with god
strength.Thru this the youth will see victory!!!

I really don't like people looking down on the
youths.they are really nice people who have
special give from god.Time will reveal to them
as time goes by.So please people give them some
time.Stop lookin down on them and start praying
for them.That the way will help them!!!.

1 comments:

wifey said...

don wori u will see success...

=)